- Experienced developer / CTO – Oslo (vacant)
- Experienced developer – Oslo (employed 21.4.2020)
- Data scientist / developer – Oslo (employed 9.1.2020)
Experienced developer / CTO – Oslo
We are looking for a dedicated developer / tech lead / CTO. This is an excellent opportunity if you are an experienced developer who wants to take a vital part of a new and promising startup and join the development of an up-and-coming product. You get a high degree of freedom and the possibility to influence the design of the product, impact the results and build and manage your team.
Flexibility is a startup founded by an experienced power trader. We are piloting the next-generation charging software. It handles the charging of electric vehicles in a better way than state of the art solutions. You join a startup in growth. After showing our “simple” MVP, our product is pre-ordered and even prepaid by two big energy clients, so now we need your competence to make it to commercial success.
Our product consists of: a mobile app, an Elixir backend, dashboard for our clients, optimization and machine learning models. Norway is the most developed global market for electric vehicles, and it should also be the best location for developing our software.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for programming and functional programming
- You have a solid programming background & skills to lead others
- You want to be a programmer and Tech lead / CTO
- You are open-minded to learn new technologies, approaches and frameworks
- You have an interest in working with platforms and the interface between code and platforms
- Experience with front-end development
- You are proficient in software development
- Experience with scaling software
- Fluent English oral and written
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with time-series databases
- Experience with Dart/Flutter, Html/js/Elm
- Experience with Python, Elixir, Julia & Data Science
- Interest in continuous delivery, Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Fluency in the Norwegian language
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for our system platforms & development of front and backend
- You will be responsible for platform architecture and cybersecurity.
- Our systems will be operational 24/7-365 – so you will always be looking for new ways to improve operational quality, efficiency and stability
- Building a new team
- You lead the development team and work with customers all with the common goal of evolving and making our product better.
What do we offer?
- A place in a friendly and highly competent team with a can-do attitude
- A direct influence of the company, product, technology and features
- Exciting and diverse challenges every day
- Competitive salary (20% of the company shares are allocated to early starters)
- You can make a real green impact and reduce the CO2 footprint for more than 100.000 drivers
The company is located in Oslo Science Park at StartupLab.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org