Experienced frontend developer
Excited about making electric vehicle charging better for the environment?
Experienced in Dart/Flutter Dart/Flutter, Html/JS?
Do you have a passion for the environment and want to make a significant environmental impact?
Flexibility AS is looking for you!
You can make a real and substantial green impact and reduce the CO2 footprint for several hundred thousand EV drivers in the Nordics, Europe and the US.
This position is an excellent opportunity if you are an experienced developer who wants to be a vital part of a new and promising startup and join the development of an up-and-coming product.
Flexibility is a small startup founded by an experienced power trader. We are piloting next-generation charging software, which handles the charging of electric vehicles in a better way than the state of the art solutions. We make a more environmentally friendly, cheaper and simpler solution for drivers.
You can join a startup in growth. After showing our “simple” MVP, our product has been pre-ordered by big energy clients and fleet owners. We already have a well working pilot system that needs your expertise and passion for becoming an environmentally friendly and commercial global success.
Our product consists of: a mobile app, an Elixir backend, a dashboard for our clients, optimization and machine learning models. It is already working end-to-end, and we continue to improve our solution by iterating with pilot projects in an agile manner.
Norway is the most developed global market for electric vehicles, and it should also be the best location for developing our software.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for the environment and want to considerably improve EV charging
- You have a solid experience with Dart/Flutter, Html/JS
- You want to be a hands-on frontend programmer
- You have an interest in working with design and UX
- Experience with deployment of mobile apps
- You are proficient in software development
- Fluent oral and written English
- You are open-minded and love learning
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Fluency in the Norwegian language
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with VueJS
What will you be doing?
- Be part of a growing team, building our culture together
- Our systems will be operational 24/7/365 – so you will always be looking for new ways to improve operational quality, efficiency and stability.
What do we offer?
- A place in a friendly and highly competent team with a can-do attitude
- A direct influence of the company, product, technology and features
- A competitive salary if you take into account that 15% of the shares are allocated to early starters in the company
- Exciting and diverse challenges every day
- You will make a global software solution that will improve the environment
- Salary 50 000 – 90 000 $
Send the application with this form.